Le Forum de Le CLub Index du Forum

Le Forum de Le CLub
Le Forum des membres de Le CLub

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

You are totally free to stop wasting time at any second

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum de Le CLub Index du Forum -> Le forum de Le CLub -> Open Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
scanner11

MessagePosté le: 12/03/2013 07:30:03    Sujet du message: You are totally free to stop wasting time at any second Répondre en citant

corner of the 'American way" appears to fall short to incorporate most Americans.Apart from that.......
Paul Dirks,Arrive up with some proof to show your allegations or end losing my time.I'm in favor of legal rights, I only item to specific privileges. I am also all in favor of the vote. I specifically want sufficient individuals to vote to beat the Democrat margin silca key of fraud.
You are totally free to stop wasting time at any second. I have nothing to 'prove'. Your failure to acknowledge your errors and baseless assertions isn't going to constitute my failure to exhibit them. It only reinforces the knowledge that you don't give a rat$ a$$ concerning the accuracy of that which you publish.
It absolutely was Bush's good friend who builds the voting equipment which haven't got created trails who guaranteed him a victory.  The Republicans concern yourself with the Democrats thieving one vote while they plot to steal complete princincts or cities.  Why steal tiny when you can steal large?  Just seem at their 2012 primaries the place they still will not know who received Iowa simply because 3 counties votes "disappeared".
This can be the what the GOP has in store for you once they say they need much less regulations on business.Black Lung within the Increase; Abnormal Mining and corporate Malfeasance to Blame"...black lung is swiftly within the rise amongst coal OTOCHECKER miners, a generation right after it was optimistically believed it could be stomped out completely"
I read about this early this morning.  Deaths and diagnoses, the two, are up.  And apparently there is certainly some fudging of records by coal producers and less-than-enthusiastic enforcement by MSHA.I ponder if people would imagine that coal is such a good thought should they understood the correct cost of it?  Not just in terms of life, but in terms of harm done by mining, the issues of burning it, and so forth.  Obviously, many people who use electric power never live in "coal country," so that they do
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/03/2013 07:30:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum de Le CLub Index du Forum -> Le forum de Le CLub -> Open Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation